Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Feel Framed...

Continuing my Sketchbook series with these 2 new sets of fun and colorful frames. One is more vintage and elegant looking and the other is more modern, straight line kind of frames. I had fun designing them both, and they coordinate perfect with any of my previous Sketchbook kits, or can be used with any of your favorite papers or kits. There are 6 various frames in each set, and each frame available in 8 color variations plus a simple sketch frame, so you'll get a total of 54 frames in each set! Each set of frames also includes a clipping mask psd. file of each frame for easy clipping.
Both sets of frames are on sale 20% OFF until March 2nd.



For my newsletter subscribers a limited time special offer, get the Sketchbook Frames :: Quick Page FREE when you purchase both or either set of frames. Not yet a subscriber?  Sign-up HERE




Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment